Pretty, sturdy, and low maintenance with sophisticated leaves, the Philodendron Xanadu is definitely one plant you must add to your plant family. The shiny, green, and leathery leaves of the Xanadu lend it an exotic look. The Philodendron Xanadu is not just good looking and ornamental but also a great air purifier.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humusy, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.