About the Product
IFFCO Urban Gardens Bokashi is made using rice bran and mixed with a group of highest quality bacterial cultures that is teeming with billions of live microbes. Ready to ferment and compost your food scraps.
Keep it in a cool and dry place
Keep out of reach of children
Close Packet after every use.
How to Use
1) Add food waste into a bokashi bin after placing the sieve inside and press the waste down tightly and cover the lid.
2) Sprinkle bokashi on the waste ensuring complete coverage and press down again.
3) Repeat the above process whenever making a new layer of food waste.
4) Keep the full compost bin aside for 4 weeks and drain the liquid accumulated at the bottom of the bokashi bin every 3-4 days.
5) Dilute this liquid with water in 1:100 and use it as a foliar spray on plants for better growth.
6) Create a small layer of soil/coco peat in a pot and add a few inches of fermented compost and repeat cycle till the pot is full. Leave aside for 2 weeks.
7)Plants in bokashi enriched soil for green & healthier plants.