Syngonium Neon plants are not just decorative, they have the ability to cleanse the air you, breathe and act as anti-pollutants. These plants can reduce components of indoor air pollution, even volatile organic compounds such as benzene, formaldehyde, toluene, and xylene. They also reduce airborne microbes and increase humidity. Researchers from NASA and other organizations have approved this plant as an air purifier, and it tops the list. Syngonium absorbs pollutants into their leaves, and the toxins go to the root zone where they are transformed into nutrients for the plant. Houseplants also emit water vapors that help the plant pull polluted air to the roots where the plant converts the toxins to plant food.
• Light: Does best in bright filtered light. It should never be subjected to direct sunlight, as that would scorch the leaves. If you notice more growth on one side then turn the pot because that side is likely to be receiving more light.
• Soil: Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Watering: Keep the soil moist during the growing period. Allow the plant to dry out slightly between watering in winter.
• Prunning: The leaves that are drying or getting dull can be pruned out in order to help germinate new leaves.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.