While rubber plants are grown as easy-care houseplants, They also improve indoor air quality, absorb airborne chemicals and break them down, rendering them harmless. They absorb exhaled carbon dioxide and convert it to breathable oxygen. Rubber plants also eliminate bacteria and mold spores in the air. Air including contaminants is absorbed through the rubber plant's leaves. The large leaves allow it to draw in large amounts of contaminants, making it efficient at cleaning the air.
• Light: Rubber plants prefer bright, indirect light that isn’t too hot. You can keep your rubber plant near a window with a sheer curtain to give it just the right amount of sunlight.
• Water: These plants require more water during their growing season in the summer. Keep your rubber plant in well-draining soil at all times to combat root rot. Make sure you don’t overwater.
• Fertilize: Fertilize your rubber plant during the growing season only, as is typical with most indoor plants
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.