Golden Goddess philodendron is a spectacular climbing houseplant that features bold chartreuse foliage. Like many other philodendrons (as well as pothos , their close relatives), Golden Goddess will show off larger leaves if grown vertically and in warm, bright conditions.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humus, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.