Philodendrons are tropical plants, so they will thrive in more humid environments. Increase the humidity around your plant by misting the leaves on a regular basis, using a pebble tray, or moving a humidifier nearby.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humusy, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.