Peperomia Variegated is an attractive, variegated version of the Baby Rubber Plant, with all of the same cherished characteristics, plus an added advantage: multiple shades of dark green, olive green and a lovely creamy white.
It is a bushy, upright plant with thick stems and fleshy, glossy, cupped leaves. It has a compact, spreading nature and is particularly suited to growing in low or fluorescent light, making it perfect for offices and shady spots. It forms narrow spikes of off-white flowers on red-brown stems.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humusy, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.