The Peperomia Green also known as the Baby Rubber Plant, is an easy-going houseplant characterized by its thick, succulent-like green leaves. A popular variety of Peperomia, it does not need much to thrive and might even reward you with white flower spikes once a year.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humus, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.