Oxycardium Green can as well be called the original superstar of the plant world. Large glossy heart shaped leaves, flexible trailing vines that can be styled as you wish and easy and quick growing nature make it a must have.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humus, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.