Red Aglaonemas are tropical houseplants with broad and large green, red, and sometimes pink leaves. Also called the Chinese evergreen plant, the red Aglaonema plants include cultivars of the angiosperm Aglaonema. The sorts of Aglaonema with pink and red leaves include ‘Siam Aglaonema,’ ‘Pink Dalmatian,’ ‘Ultra Pink,’ ‘Red Emerald,’ and ‘Super Red Star. Red Aglaonema plants are easy-to-care-for indoor plants. Their crimson leaves or light pink and green foliage look stunning in any interior. The medium growth and tolerance of low light and drought mean that they're incredibly hardy houseplants. Because there are many red Aglaonema varieties to settle on from, there's a shade of pink or red to match most home interior décor.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humusy, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.