The Aglaonema Pink may be a gorgeous rare plant that will thrive easily in your home. Tolerant of low light conditions and easy care they're perfect plants for the beginner but attractive collector plants for experienced growers. Aglaonemas grow wild within the subtropical rainforests of Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia, where the plant is happy beneath the forest canopy. The pink star may be hard to seek out variety and coveted for its bright foliage and variegation. Grows happily in shade or indirect sun and can deal with neglect. If you crave the jungle look, or just want stunning foliage in your home this is often an outstanding choice of plant.
• Sunlight: The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water: Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer: Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil: Rich, humusy, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.