Syngonium podophyllum (nephthytis) or the Goosefoot Plant is a simple but elegant and versatile houseplant. It can be grown easily as a compact bushy looking plant, or you can accept its creeping, climbing nature and grow it tall up a moss stick. It also plays well if you want to grow several different types of house plants together in a large container. Arrowhead leaf color varieties vary from dark green to highly variegated dark and light green, but the leaf of each arrowhead variety will always have that interesting arrow shape. You can keep the arrowhead plant pruned so it only has juvenile leaves, or you can allow it to mature and climb up a trellis or support sticks.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humusy, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.