Syngonium Podophyllum Brown give your home a new look and purify the air. The lush and heavy leaves make it a beautiful décor option to add a shade of green to your décor. Syngonium brown can be used as an indoor and outdoor plant. It is easy to grow and hard to kill climber Plant.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humus, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.