Sansevieria Trifasciata Gold is a longer version of the Sansevieria trifasciata variety, perfect for beginners or travelers because it's low maintenance, the drought-resistant plant which will survive for a while without water. Sansevierias are famous for being plants that grow altogether light ranges, including low light conditions, which suggests they adapt to any home. Sansevieria Gold Hahnii can grow up to 40 cm tall and has greyish green leaves with dark green cross-bands and wide creamy yellow margins that remove toxins from the air making it an honest plant for bedrooms, living rooms, and offices. Sansevieria is slightly toxic if swallowed, so confirm your cat, dog, or children don't eat it.
• Sunlight: Even though Sansevierias prefer medium light (which is about 10′ away from the west or south window), they’ll also tolerate low light and high light.
• Water: Water your Snake Plants every 2-8 weeks.
• Fertilizer: Fertilize once every month with an organic houseplant fertilizer, following normal dilution and administration.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.