Philodendron oxycordium Golden is a fleshy climbing vine. It grows well in the shady patches of the garden and looks stunning in decorative pots and on moss sticks. It needs medium care and can be watered on alternate days. It is a plant that will love you back.
• Sunlight- The plant thrives well in bright light but direct sunlight is not suitable.
• Water - Water the plant, but make sure not to make the soil soggy as it leads to rotting of roots.
• Fertilizer - Fertilize the plant at least two times in two months in order to expect good growth.
• Soil- Rich, humus, and well-drained soil.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.