Zamia plant lives for a long time and can grow up to 2-4 feet indoors. This plant can do photosynthesis under minimum light which makes it a perfect indoor plant. It effectively absorbs air pollutants like xylene, toluene, benzene, etc. Though the Zamia plant is one of the toughest indoor plants a little care can make the plant looks happy and healthy.
• Lighting: The bright diffused light, from direct sunlight, is necessary to shade.
• Watering: In the summer, every 6-15 days. It must be ensured that water does not accumulate in the pan. The soil between watering should dry a little (to a depth of 2-5 cm), the plant should not be poured. Watering should be substantially reduced in winter.
• Fertilizer: Feed 1 time in spring and 1 time in summer.
• Bloom: Does not bloom. Instead of inflorescences, it forms cones in the form of cones.
1) Plants will be supplied in Nursery Pots.
2) Courier charges will be extra.